Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures of the New House

I wanted to post some pictures of the new house. I don't really have any good ones, but I have two and as soon as I actually take some pictures, I will post them. Promise.



This is the front part of the house. I love the porch! We are close to getting our occupancy permit so we may be moving in soon. We also want to knock down a wall and expand the kitchen, so we may not. Everything is all still up in the air...what's new?



This is the log cabin side of the house. I also love this porch. Apparently, I'm a porch girl. The inside of the log cabin is just a huge open room with a loft above half of the room. I think we are going to attempt to have our 30-person-Thanksgiving in the log cabin because we can all sit at one long table. I will definitely document that one.

I will leave you with a picture of my sister in the woods. We found some huge leaves out by the creek. She just looks so happy about that leaf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The two sides of the house make it look like two totally different houses. Oh wait. They are. :)