Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 1

Today I created a blog so that I could be one step closer to becoming Sarah Marie Long's best friend. One day I hope to steal her away from the evil Kelly Leeanne Feltes. Sarah just told be how to spell her middle name...but since they're not really best friends, she doesn't even know how to spell it. She said, "I think." How can you not know how to spell your best friends middle name? That's just pretty much ridiculous. Anyway, Sarah told me this blog is supposed to be for me, so I'm going to talk about myself a little:

Since this is my very first blog post ever I'm going to give a few random but extremely interesting facts about my crazy crazy life:

1. I am one of 10 kids! I'm number 5 and I absolutely love my huge crazy family. I blame almost all of my faults on them, because there are so many of them. It's very easy to do, trust me.

2. I was born on my kitchen floor. My mom doesn't like hospitals, so she waited to go to the hospital till she felt like I was ready to pop out...problem is, I did pop out...too soon! If I'm not blaming my problems on my family, I'm blaming them on that.

3. I work 2 jobs and I'm super busy working all the time. In fact, I'm leaving one job right now to go to my next job. I teach little kiddies how to swim at night and I bother Sarah Marie Long and get paid in the mornings.

Anyway, I have to go...everyone that's reading this...so no one...have a great day! I love you all, but mostly just Sarah Marie Long!

4 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Julie, I love you...yes, you drive me nuts but you make me smile too.

Marie said...

Since you said that no one is reading this, and yet Sarah and I have both read it, are you insulting us?

Welcome to the world of blogging!

And, extershi, be happy you didn't get the one I have now to post this: mwlqdqi. ;-)

Jacob said...

you are awesome.

Mrs. Bozarth said...

aha Julie you make me laugh. and what's up with your "About me"?